Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
District Finance Assistant
Oxford Policy Management (OPM) is a leading international development consultancy firm, with over 30 years experience working across 100 countries. In Nepal, OPM has been successfully providing support for nearly 20 years in facilitating the lasting policy reforms. Our breadth of expertise across all the key sectors and across the policy cycle, from diagnosing the problems and presenting evidence-based strategic options to supporting the implementation of solutions and monitoring and evaluating their progress, enables us to provide a holistic, integrated perspective in our deliverables.
Since 2013, OPM has been implementing the DFID supported Technical Support toKarnali Employment Programme (TSKEP)supporting the Government of Nepal in developing and testing new approaches to employment-led poverty reduction.OPM is now recruiting District Finance Assistant to assist financial reporting and monitoring of the Karnali Employment Programme in the assigned district
To support District Coordination Committee (DCC) with financial reporting to KRDU and internal supervision, compliance of rules and procedures, etc.
- Prepare and compile KEP Projects works related expenditurecategorically of assigned District
- Submit monthly report to KRDU/TSKEP in stipulated time.
- Make reach and collect financial documents/reports from respective project as and when required.
- Support auditing processes of KEP projects
- Others as instructed by LDO.
Reporting to: LDO / PFM Specialist-TSKEP
Duty Station: Humla, Dolpa, Jumla, Mugu & Bajura
Number of positions: 5
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Management with at least 2 years of experience in financial management and accounting. Local candidates from the programme districts will be given preferences.Experience of working with local governance bodies would be an asset.
Interested candidates should e-mail their CV along with an application to [email protected]
Candidates who have already applied for the position need not apply. Telephone enquiry will not be entertained.
Deadline for applications is 28 March 2017
|Finance & Administration|
|16 Mar, 17|
|28 Mar, 17|
|Humla, Dolpa, Jumla, Mugu & Bajura|