Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Business Development Manager
Apply Before 31st July 2018
S.W. Nepal Private Limited (http://www.swnepal.com.np/ ) is a national consulting firm to enhance the development results working together with government institutions, development agencies and private sector. In doing so, SWN aims to bridge the policy, research and implementation gap in Nepal through capacity building, policy influencing and applying sustainable solutions. The company values include a) enhancing the outcomes from the investments b) building stronger partnerships at local, national and international levels c) building itself as a responsive and accountable company and d) promoting ethical practices at work and undertaking business. The company demonstrates its commitment towards ethics and fair policy in its dealings with clients.
The purpose of the post holder is to coordinate, plan, organize and monitor all aspects of business development process from pre-position, Expression of Interest & Tendering through to the conclusion of contract negotiation. Business Development Manager also improves market position and achieve financial growth by developing marketing strategies, identifying business opportunities and prepares for a business deal with the client.
Detailed job description and requirement
- Analyze, develop and implement the business plans and strategies for the company.
- Proactively research and identify the potential business opportunities and coordinate the bidding decision process.
- Act as a bid manager for proposal development and collect the required information.
- Support the establishment of project teams, identify recruitment requirements for staff and consultants and manage the recruitment process.
- Ensure the SW Nepal websites are attractive and up-to-date with team members, projects, news articles, blogs and insights.
- Prepare and review the policies required for bidding proposals.
- Build and maintain distinctive relationship with clients, partner organizations and key experts/professionals.
- Regularly update/develop marketing materials (e.g. photo-sheets, table sheets, update company profile, capability statements, etc.) and publish as required.
- Update and manage experts’ CV database.
Experience and qualifications
- Master degree in relevant field, with a minimum five (5) years of working experience in development sectors
- Three (3) years of minimum experience of working in proposal development and client management within national and international development sectors.
- Having knowledge of procurement policies and compliances of development organization (DFID, USAID, SDC, ADB, World Bank).
- Having large network within the development sectors, government agencies and private sectors.
- Broad knowledge of development approaches, programme / practices, as well as good analytical skills on research and strategy formulation.
- Proven success in writing or supporting the creation of winning proposal.
- Excellent presentation skills with high level of organization ability.
- Knowledge on HR requirement and maintaining roster will be added an advantages.
- High standard of computer literacy.
Contract type: Long Term Employment Contract
Report to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Central Office, Kathmandu, full time
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Negotiable as per the experience and company policy
The candidate leaving nearby to the office location (Maharajgunj, Kathmandu) will be given more priority.
How to apply
If you are interested, please email your CV and a motivational letter justifying why you are the best candidate for this position to email@example.com. before 31st July 2018.
Only shortlisted candidate will be call for an interview.
|Post Graduate / Masters in related field.|
|06 Jul, 18|
|31 Jul, 18|