Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Deliver fully functional, cross-platform and well tested mobile application developed according to quality standards using Xamarin.
- Analyze, Design, Implement and Integrate functional requirements in new/existing solutions.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and rest of the team members to achieve project & organizational objectives.
- Produce detailed specifications and write the program codes that perform efficiently.
- Deliver fully tested source code complying with code quality standards.
- Prepare training manuals for users.
- Maintain the systems once it's up and running.
- Work within a Team to determine needs and apply/customize existing technology to meet those needs.
- Communicate with the client, when needed.
- Strong knowledge in C#.net and SQLite Database with Entity Framework.
- Strong knowledge of MVC Web API’s is an advantage.
- Experienced in both Xamarin forms and Xamarin natives.
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android, Windows, and iOS.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design.
- Capabilities to write and execute unit test cases.
- Independent researching, solution finding, analysis, and problem-solving skills and capabilities.
- Knowledge on Agile and Scrum approach is a must.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS and intermediate knowledge of front-end GUI design and development.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Expert on Source Control like SVN & Github preferred.
- Must be a team player and self-starter with the ability to communicate clearly with clients and team-members in English.