ThemeGrill (themegrill.com) is one of the leading WordPress Themes/Plugins Shop of the world (yes, not just of Nepal). Our themes have been loved by people all around the globe and currently, our products empower more than 400,000 sites and are getting more than 5000 plus downloads on a daily basis. ThemeGrill is a young energetic team. At ThemeGrill, we do work not only in fun ways but also to help each other for independent development which we think is the key to success. If you are a young WordPress enthusiast and want to take your career a lot higher in WordPress then ThemeGrill is the place for you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Grab the opportunity to work on popular WordPress products used by over 100K users and develop new products that may serve millions of users in the future.
What qualities make you suitable for this position?
- As a WordPress developer with PHP as a base, you should be able to independently write code, build a software product, self-assess, and present it to others.
- You love coding. You can put an idea in code form without much struggle and continuously code every day.
- You love numbers and have experience working with huge data. You can efficiently calculate, interpret, and analyze large data (containing millions) for product enhancement purposes.
- You’re a self-motivated, self-starter, and results-oriented individual with higher professional values. Ability to work unsupervised for extended periods.
- Readiness to learn new skills and accept feedback from others without taking it personally.
- Team player with really good communication skills and the ability to interact with cross-functional teams. Over-communicators are appreciated rather than under-communicators.
- Good time manager and able to work under pressure.
- Creative thinking and strong problem-solving abilities. You love helping people to solve their problems.
- You’re an optimistic individual who can see opportunities in obstacles and motivate the team toward that direction.
- Have strong presentation, teaching or training, and persuasion skills.
What skills do you need to pull off this job?
- Proven experience: Should have a minimum experience of 1 year experience for Junior 2 years for Mid-Level and 3 years for Senior-Level in PHP or WordPress. Should have proper projects to showcase as well.
- PHP Expertise: Should have proficiency in PHP including modern PHP practices (OOP, MVC, Namespace, autoloading, Traits, and Design Patterns).
- WordPress expertise: WordPress plugin/theme anatomy knowledge would be a plus.
- Contribution: Contribution to open-source projects would be a huge plus. If you have created any WordPress theme or plugin, attach the link or send a zip file.
- APIs: Experience in API development, knowledge of RESTful APIs, and knowledge of integration of third-party APIs.
- Database: Knowledgeable regarding good database design and proficient in writing SQL queries.
- Package managers: Familiarity with package managers such as Composer and NPM.
- PHP and more: Sound Knowledge of any PHP framework like CodeIgniter, Laravel, or Symfony would be a plus.
- More coding expertise: Good understanding of HTML, CSS, and SCSS. Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Secure code: Should be able to write secure code according to proper coding standards.
- Jira: Experience working on project management tools like Jira would be a plus.
- Team player: Should be able to work in a team and manage a team in the future.
- English: Fluency in both verbal and written English. Ability to write Grammar error-free content.
- Develop WordPress Plugins and Themes from scratch.
- Carry out team planning as well as product planning.
- Fixing bugs and small enhancements that come into our WordPress plugins and Themes.
- Refactoring legacy code with particular attention to backward compatibility.
- Maintain and enhance existing WordPress Products, modules, and applications.
- Initiating new ideas for new modules & products.
- Create user-friendly product documentation in collaboration with the marketing team members.
- Provide training and sessions to interns and junior developers.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary with timely revisions. High-performing individuals get promoted even before 6 months. Bonus for the dedicated team members.
- Opportunity to build your career in the global WordPress industry and digital marketing space.
- Access to premium training materials and online courses.
- Festival Allowances.
- Bonus for the dedicated team members.
- Medical and accidental insurance.
- In-house Table Tennis, Badminton Court, Carrom Board, Dart Board, and Chess to play and enjoy the break time. (We conduct inter-office tournaments from time to time on different sports)
- Learning opportunities with marketing experts, SEO experts, developers, designers, and plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
- 5 Working days a week.
- Annual company retreat to a popular destination in Nepal (we’ve been to Pokhara, Bandipur, Chitwan, and other places) and exciting activities.
- Timely picnic and outing programs. Plus, sports events like futsal tournaments.
- The fun working environment is led by young co-founders, friendly team leads, and an HR manager.
- A serene working environment with in-house table tennis, badminton court, carrom board, dart board, and chess to play and enjoy the break time.
- Free lunch, snacks, and unlimited tea and coffee.
Interested candidates can send links and projects of your best work till now along with a CV and Cover letter "Apply Here"
|Category||Computer - Technology/Management, Computer - Programming|
|Position Type||Fixed Term|
|Position Level||Senior Level, Mid Level, Junior Level|
|Experience||1+ years, 2 Years|
|Education||Bachelors in Computer Science, BIT / BIM(S), Computer Engineering|
|Posted Date||15 Sep, 2023|
|Apply Before||15 Oct, 2023|