Job posted on 23 Jul, 2021 Apply before 20 Aug, 2021
Code Pixelz Media
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking to hire a WordPress Developer with at least 2 years of PHP and WordPress development experience. If you have worked on WordPress and love it, then we might be looking for you. But please be informed, that we are not looking for someone who can set up themes and plugins and get a site running. We are looking for someone, who will build one.
Here are a few things to consider before applying for this job.
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of either Vue JS and/or React JS
- Knowledge of how the core of WP works.
- A few samples that show your understanding of Hooks, Filters.
- Customizing plugins like WooCommerce, WP Job Manager, EDD, and similar.
- Knowledge of REST API and creating custom endpoints.
*Note: Given the pandemic, the hiring is currently remote.
Looking for Perks? We've got you covered.
- Exciting client projects that test your skill every single day.
- Visit different conferences and seminars with us.
- 5 working days.
- Timely salary revisions.
- Different paid courses to harness your skill.
- Work on in-house products that over 10,000 people use.
- Visit different WordCamps. We encourage you to speak and volunteer too.
- Dashain Bonus, Project bonus, and Profit Shares.
- Health insurance covered by office.
- Gratuity Fund.
- 15 days of paid paternity leave and 2 months of paid maternity leave. Plus a newborn Bonus.
- 15 days of paid marriage leave.
- Flexible holidays. Family is important. You are important.
- Lunch and Brunch are provided at the office.
- Regular dinners and 2-3 days tours with the team.
- Take breaks, relax on our comfy bean bags or challenge others for few quick games of dart.
- Enjoy a game of Foosball or challenge someone over a game of FIFA on our Play Station.
- The famous organic Himalayan Coffee, Tea, anytime you want, and some biscuits.