Lovely Home Consultancy and Corporate Services Pvt. Ltd. is an organization duly registered according to the laws of Nepal. It oversees and manages the various organizations which includes renowned Educational Institutions such as Lovely Home Child Care, Lovely Home Innovative School and LIFE School, E-commerce Business, hire purchase company etc., employing around 100 employees.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Supervise overall management and operation of school
- Course coordinator
- Develop, monitor and implement yearly course curriculum and extra-curricular activities
- Teaching and handling classes
- Coordinate with management, staffs, students and parents.
- Motivating and counseling students and staffs
- Provide and arrange for necessary meeting, trainings for the staffs and parents.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with rules and disciplinary system of the school.
- M. Phil. or related field
- Atleast 4-5 years of experience in similar role.
- Having expertise in either English, Nepali or Math subject.
- Strong skills in writing and communicating in English and Nepali (both oral and written) is required.
- Creative and Leadership quality
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and communication tools.
- Ready to dedicate extra hours as per requirement
- Works well under pressure
- Having knowledge about STEM and global education
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Having up-to-date knowledge regarding education laws and integrated curriculum of Nepal.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are encouraged to apply within 30 days. All the applicants are requested to send their CV’s in Lovelyhome.email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. We strongly encourage female applicants.