Chief Finance Officer -1
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of financial report to the management on monthly basis.
- Planning, implementing, reviewing, follow up through internal control procedures.
- Preparation of company's budget, implement, review and report to the management on variance with reasons.
- Forecast the cash flow status, sources and current available funds for the company
- Over all responsible for VAT, TDS, coordinate and complete the internal and external audit.
- Master’s degree in finance or accounts
- Chartered Accountant preferred
- A minimum of 5-7 years in finance or accounting
- Preparation the reports of running the company & its sister organizations.
- Collection of HoDs Report, analyze and submit to the Board with recommendations
- Ensure that all Head of Departments (HoDs) are submitting the report on time.
- Coordinate with HoDs on regular operation of the company e.g. sales target, guest feedback for sales promotion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management
- A minimum of 5 -7 years in the field of sales operation of F & D.
Marketing & Sales Manager -1
- Develop and drive an innovative approach of company mission, vision, core value & marketing strategies
- Formulate & implement marketing guideline and proceed with a clear marketing action plan for marketing campaigning.
- Coordinate with various channels & companies for increasing the market and sales promotion.
- Ensure that the company strategies are properly functional for meeting the market target.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing specialization or related field
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in hospitality companies.
Guest Relation Officer (GRO) - 1
- Welcome guests, brief about the company in detail.
- Attend during the visit of special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their inquiries.
- Provide information about amenities, area, venues and foods.
- Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests.
- Supervise Guest Relations Team & produce daily report
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or related any field.
- A minimum of 2-3 years in hospitality field.
- Proficiency in Newari, Nepali & English languages