VACANCY FOR VARIOUS POSITIONS
Detailed Job description / requirements:
GROW WITH US
Middleway Films is one of the leading Companies specializing in development communication and media work in Nepal. We are looking for experts for the following positions: Interested candidates are requested to send their CV/resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by July 25, 2021.
Stimulating working environment as well as best in the market pay and benefits.
Media and Communication Expert/Manager: Take overall responsibility for overall media, communication and visibility of the company and its international clients (INGOs and Donor Agencies), including developing/designing media, communication and visibility strategy and plan, and its effective implementation. Minimum of five years of professional experience in having worked in the media, communication and visibility area. Should be able to lead and manage a team of people to deliver effective and efficient media, communication and visibility work.
Strong command of English and Nepali languages, including writing, translating and editing skills (reports, scripts, press releases, social media posts). Expertise and proven track record on content development/generation process across social media and traditional news outlets (videos, photos stories, social media posts, case stories). Expertise in social media, media mobilization and coordination.
Social Media Expert
A social media expert who has proven expertise, and creative, managerial and technical skills in developing/designing social media strategies and implementing/managing social media platforms for social and developmental organizations and private companies to meet specific communication goals.
In particular, s/he should possess the following:
- Proven working experience and expertise in social media content development/packaging that is tailored to achieve specific communication goals and objectives.
- Technical skills to enhance the reach and impact of social media platforms, including enhancing audience engagement and reach, and creating a lasting brand image and visibility.
- Excellent writing, editing, (photo/video/text), translating and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections with the audience and help increase the visibility of the organizations concerned.
- Skills in undertaking competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Understanding of development context, actors and issues of Nepal would be an added advantage.
Media and Communication Officer: Support Senior Media and Communication Officer in successfully undertaking assignments and projects relating to media, communication and public relations of development organizations and agencies. Knowledge of content development/generation process across social media and traditional news outlets. Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability. Good writing, editing and documentation skills and command of English and Nepali languages.
Media Coordinator: Expertise, network and public relations with the Nepali media to mobilize and coordinate with the media for media coverage and reporting. Excellent network and relations with Nepali media and journalists, including print, online, electronic media at the national as well as provincial level. Excellent relations and network with journalists across all media at national and provincial level. Expertise to organized and manage media events, such as press conference, and managing the media. Expertise and skills to write and report on the media.
Illustrator and Storyboard Artist: Skills and expertise to develop various types of high quality illustrations, sketches and artwork for print (publications), film (storyboard) and video (animations). Should have the expertise and skills to create illustrations and artwork both manually as well as through the use of computer. Sound knowledge of color, composition and visual language.