TVC Director and Copywriter/ Documentary Producer
Established a decade back, Meeting Point Pvt. Ltd. has been working consistently to build its reputation in outdoor and indoor media by providing the best audio visual production services. We are specialists for high-gloss programmes / documentaries / short videos / advertisements / public service announcements for TV / Radio / Social Medias / Online Portals and Theatres. As a production company based in Kathmandu we operate all around the country and can offer a wide network of professional partners. We also have expanded our experience of working for national and international non-governmental organizations all these years. We do provide flexible working hours and conditions to create ideal working environment for our employees.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Script and Content Writing
- Content Review and Research
- Direction of the TVC/PSA and short video or short films.
- Copywriting (TVC/PSA, Radio Jingles, Graphic Designs, Social Media and Digital Media Content)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assignment of the responsibilities to the technical and production crew and ensure completion of projects.
- Flexible to the field movements when required
Qualifications and Preferable Candidates
- Bachelors’ Degree in Media and Mass Communication/ Film Studies (Individuals with proficient experiences of atleast 10 years in relevant field need not necessitate the academic qualification)
- Good Written and Communication Skills
- Good understanding on contemporary issues, activities and approaches in child protection, child rights, education policies, and social issues.
- At least five years of experience in production involving activities
- Familiar with the production tools of Audio Visuals
Interested Nepali applicants are requested to submit an Application Letter with an updated CV through email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th June, 2020 by 5 pm, with the subject ‘Application for the Post of ………….. (Mention the post you are applying for)’.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. Meeting Point reserves the right to reject any or all applicants. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained. Please also mention your expected salary.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and possess no salary bar for deserving candidates.
- We work with a pool of freelancers as per requirement of various projects. Freelancers of creative sector are encouraged to submit their CVs stating their field of interest.