Travel Content Writers Wanted
Details / requirements:
Do you want to explore an exciting career in travel blogging? This is indeed the perfect career growth opportunity you have been looking for!
We are hiring resourceful, process driven and competent Travel Content Writers who can write SEO optimized travel articles for our blog pages. The Ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and must have excellent research skill with good command in English.
At TravellersQuest, everyone is encouraged to unleash their potential to build a solid career for the future. The resourceful and dedicated team will help; turn your dream into reality. Candidates who are into travel content writing and want to build a solid career in the field of digital marketing are always welcome!
Based in USA, TravellersQuest is an international directory for all kinds of tours and travel deals all around the globe. We connect the aspiring travelers and fully licensed tour operators to help travelers find the best range of travel experiences across the globe.
- Bachelor’s degree in Major English.
- Excellent writing skills in several different styles/tones.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Proven work experience as a Travel Content Writer or similar role.
- Keen interest and passion for reading, writing, and research.
- Readiness to learn new skills, accept constructive criticism, and feedback.
- Team player with really good communication ability.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
- Write interesting, engaging and shareable travel articles.
- Proofread blog posts before publication.
- Conduct keyword research to create new travel content as per the company's requirements.
- Maintain and rewrite content on the company's website.
- Rewrite, and retrofit content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions and blogs.
What we offer:
- Healthy and Peaceful work environment
- Timely, reliable payments
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If you believe that you qualify for the position, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org