Travel and Tour Manager
We are a new travel agency based at Narayanchaur, Naxal. At Luxury travel and tours, we strive to offer our clients comprehensive travel itineraries within a 24-hour turnaround time. We aim to to be the most sought after travel agency in the country, providing services to all sectors of the business community and individuals and to utilize the expertise of highly qualified staff to address the holistic travelling requirements for corporate houses and leisure travelers.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Position: Travel and Tour Manager
Company: Luxury Travel and Tours Pvt. Ltd.
As the manager for Luxury Travel and Tours Pvt. Ltd. we expect you to be an overall in-charge of the daily operations, sales development, staff and financial development of the company. This includes overseeing the daily tasks, travel package development, supervising the staff and controlling the financial aspect of the same. Not only this, we also expect you to be aware of market trends and research new products, destinations or service that can aid in market diversification and expansion. Hence, we are looking for a dynamic individual who is enthusiastic to bring innovative concepts in all aspects of the organization and contribute towards its sustainable growth.
The responsibilities of the manager we are looking for has been broken down as follows:
- Oversee the current service performance, assess the growth of company based on that and plan necessary changes to make the existing products more customer-oriented. This would also mean, looking for opportunities in travel and tourism sector where the company can introduce new service, product or a new market where the company can sell its existing (or customized as per the taste) products (Possible areas of Product Diversification or Market Expansion).
- Develop annual sales/ service targets and develop a holistic strategy accordingly so as to maintain company profitability.
- Hire, train and evaluate competent human resource who can aid you to fulfill responsibility no. 1. Meanwhile, we expect you to be an encouraging leader who leads by examples and hence involves the team in development as well as implementation of those plans and mentors the members for their career development. Motivate the Sales team/ Tour Executives to hit the annual target planned.
- Work with the financial consultant of the agency to develop appropriate and competitive pricing strategies for the services. Oversee the existing budget of the company and plan for future expenses accordingly. Maintain records of the same.
- Develop appropriate marketing and expansion strategy for the company.
- Identify possible international and domestic partners as well as clientele for B2B business.
- Build rapport and liaise with existing travel partners including hotels or travel outbound travel service providers for competitive rates and deals.
- Provide timely progress reports, forecasts and plans to the board of directors of Luxury Group of Companies- the parent company of the travel agency.
- Travel to new destinations if needed to gather information on travel insights and develop new travel packages accordingly.
- Implement the HR Guidelines in the office and aid the administration to manage human resource of the organization. Engage in performance feedback of the employees working with you and continue to support the management.
- Masters in related field or MBA with an experience of more than a year
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Organizational Development Skills
- Marketing and PR Skills
- Experience or Knowledge of Market research
- Finance Management Skills
- Human Resource Management Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Leadership skills