Damak Clean Industrial Park Pvt. Ltd is responsible for the construction and operation of Industrial Park. The park is situated in Damak, Nepal, 270 Kilometers away from Kathmandu and covers the planning area of 1600 hectares. Six core clusters of manufacturing and three clusters of supporting service will be created in the park, forming agglomeration economies.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Document translation (in Chinese, English and Nepali), input and filing.
- Assist the staff of other departments in liaising with external parties, reception, and translation
- Involved in negotiation and translation of company affairs.
- Communicate with clients and translate for company’s management during the negotiation.
- Daily attention to understand and collect information related to the company's project.
- Daily management of Kathmandu office and perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Fluent in business level Chinese, English, and Nepalese. Official document writing skill is a plus.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ study or working experience in China. Working experience as a translator for Chinese companies is a plus.
- Good image with nice characteristics and affinity, strong sense of responsibility and strong communication skills
- Proficient in various kinds of software.