Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. Weâ€™re a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Veriskâ€™s businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Job Title: .NET Trainee
- Good knowledge in one of the programming languages like .net, Java and SQL scripting / database management system would be considered
- Problem solving skills
- Good knowledge curve - Ability to learn quickly and implement
- Good attitude towards learning and sharing.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Bachelors in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Up to 1 year of working experience in development are also encouraged to apply
APPLY NOW - https://smrtr.io/4v42X
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.