Detailed Job description / requirements:
Category: Beauty Therapists
No. of Vacancy: 5
- Ensures clean, safe and well-organized spa facility.
- Setting up spa and work stations, and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout the shift.
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
- Maintains records and filing documentation.
- Attending and participating in meetings and training sessions.
- Provide clients with guidance on stretching, strengthening and overall relaxation
- Relevant qualifications for the role
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- It would an advantage in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in managing own diary
- Experience working as a Beauty Therapist
- Basic Knowledge of Human Anatomy & Physiology.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates can submit their CV/RESUME by following the link