Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are an internationally recognized educational institution seeking a motivated and skilled software tester to join our team. The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure the quality and functionality of our applications, website, LMS and Dynamics products before they are released for production. The candidate will collaborate with the tech team to identify and resolve defects discovered during testing.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases for Moodle course, plugins, organisation websites and dynamics development
- Verify the content and functionality of our websites, Moodle, and Dynamics
- Conduct manual and automated tests to identify and report defects and bugs
- Collaborate with the development team to reproduce, analyze and resolve reported defects
- Ensure that the product meets requirements and is delivered on time
- Ensure that the developed application/solution meets quality standards and is user-friendly
- Participate in the design and development of test automation
- Document test results and communicate them to stakeholders
- Continuously improve testing processes and techniques.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in software testing
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies and tools
- Experience with manual and automated testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in addition to a challenging and dynamic work environment. If you are passionate about quality assurance and desire to work with a talented team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
|Category||Computer - Programming|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Mid Level|
|Posted Date||26 Apr, 2023|
|Apply Before||26 May, 2023|