Technical Writer Intern
Spiralogics is a leading custom software development company primarily based in the US, Nepal, and India. With 18+ years of experience in the tech industry, we go beyond the traditional application development process to deliver quality products. With an array of both in-house and client-based applications, we work with different technologies such as Dot NET, PHP, Python, Node JS, React, Angular JS, Java, Xamarin, iOS, Android, and Flutter. If you want to build your career in a growing IT company, then come join Spiralogics. We provide a fun, friendly, and flexible working environment with an employee-centric work culture. To give you a sense of what we expect, here is a link [career.spiralogics.com] to our own career portal where we constantly add new positions that may better fit you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Assist the communications team in meeting their goals.
- Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements.
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Draft quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Undertake other ad hoc duties.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to document required information while paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English language.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to demonstrate good time management and organizational skills.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development (preferable).
- Familiar with designing tools for flowcharts and diagrams (preferable).
Education + Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is preferred.
|Category||Communications / Broadcasting|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Education||B.E. in Telecommunication|
|Posted Date||17 Mar, 2023|
|Apply Before||16 Apr, 2023|