Eco Concern Pvt. Ltd. (EcoConcern) is a government registered social enterprise specialized in designing and utilizing innovative solutions for safe water, sustainable sanitation and healthy environment. EcoConcern, as an ecopreneur, develops and sells environmentally friendly products and services.
Details / requirements:
- Five year's experience in a management position with general Experience of 20 years, experience in WASH sector -10 years and healthcare waste management - 3 years
- Experience of handling at least five projects as a Team Leader
- Working experience with different level of government, different clients along with national and international organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage diverse and multidisciplinary group of professional.
- Working knowledge of WASH, waste management, healthcare waste management in Nepali context.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing relevant materials on WASH, waste management, healthcare waste management. (Publications, Reports)
- Fluency in Nepali and English Language
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Develop project proposal and plan and coordinate with partners and clients as per project requirement for WASH ash related/Engineering/Research projects
- Lead and manage the technical team, delegate task and responsibilities to team members.
- Review project documents, reports to meet the project requirements.
- Regular inspection/ supervision of the technical work to assure quality as needed. Address project issues promptly.
- Manage project budget and expenditure with cost effective approach.
- Maintain regular communication with client, partners providing project status.
- Coordination and consultation with project stakeholders.
- Prepare regular project documents and progress reports.
- Provide direction and support to ensure compliance with relevant legislative specifications and standards
- Act as a key contact with client and partners for technical issues
- Note: Kindly Quote your expected salary on your cover letter or C.V.