Teacher- Science (Secondary Level)
Detailed Job description / requirements:
JOIN KOPILA VALLEY SCHOOL
Teacher- Science (Secondary Level) -1
This is a full-time position and strong candidates have the opportunity to excel in a long-term role at Kopila Valley. It has passionate group of people who believe we can change the world, in the blink of an eye. Please apply if you are a creative thinker and have desire to learn new approaches of teaching and learning. We are looking for a qualified and enthusiastic Science Teacher. Fluency in written & spoken English & computer skills are prerequisite.
|Position||Secondary Science Teacher-1, Secondary Level|
|Educational Qualification||Science Teacher- At least Bachelors degree in Science-BSc |
|Experience||2-3 years experience in teaching |
|Language||Fluent in English, Nepali|
|Other Qualifications||Computer skills, excellent communication and writing/speaking
skills in English. |
|Location||Birendranagar-1 Surkhet, Nepal|
|Start Date||Urgent/ Immediate|
|Contract||1 year; full-time (option for renewal)|
|Probation ||3 Months|
|Benefits||Competitive Salary benefit with Festival allowances, PF, SSS,
On-site meals (lunch). Lodging and meals for staff from out of Surkhet can be
provided in our Teachers Village.|
|Nationality||Nepali citizens only|
|Reports to||Principal of Kopila Valley School.|
|Selection Process: ||Written, interview and class observation|
|Document Requirements: ||Citizenship, Academic certificate, hand written application, CV with two references.|
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for teaching classes of Secondary/Lower Secondary students.
- Dedicated to the academic and personal wellbeing of the students. Take initiative and actively participate in school life inside and outside the classroom.
- Plan, instruct, adapt to teaching methods that meet students' varying needs and interests; consistently evaluate students’ learning and give feedback.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social-emotional development providing opportunities to observe, question, experiment and investigate.
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources to create a positive learning environment.
- Plan, prepare and present lessons that cater to the needs of the whole range of abilities within the class with clear aims and objectives.
- Motivate the students and model discipline in them
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualified and Interested Nepali individuals are requested to submit a current CV and handwritten cover letter describing why the applicant is suitable for the position at firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 Jan 2021. Further information and detailed job description can be requested through HR@kopilavalley.org or by phone: 083-412230, 083-412169. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process.