System/Network Support Engineer
Shangrila Microsystem (P.) Ltd. (Shangrila) has been engaged in developing a variety of products and consultation services to the concerned government organizations, non-government organizations as well as private organizations as per their needs and demands. The company has every reason to have pride on its existence as it is an undertaking of the people who have excelled in the field of Information Technology through practical display of their expertise and efficiency with immense competence. The company strongly emphasizes and promotes its quality of product to its costumers. Quality control has been strictly follow the standard and tested meticulously during the design, development and operation process to ensure the products to be error free.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Share Email @ :
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge on TCP/IP and socket communications.
- Hands-on knowledge on Hardware, software, and network communications devices
- Moderate knowledge on RDBMS, SQL & ORACLE.
- Moderate knowledge on IIS, Apache and Nginix
- Knowledge on Server Virtualization, Environment like Hyper-v, , VMWare , Xen or KVM
- Moderate Knowledge on Share storages backup and restore process
- Log management and monitoring
- Day to day maintain & monitor of IT Infrastructures
- Install configure and troubleshoot Servers, Firewalls, switches, and software
- Handle problem calls/ticket from customer and provide the technical assistance to overcome the problem
- Implement new patches in test environment and Test the performance of Application & DB server
- Logs extraction from DB server and report as required
- Frequent communications with Customer as well as multi party vendor.
- Escalate issue as per SLA.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A strong focus on quality customer service
- Good motivational skills and be capable of working well on one’s own or as a member of a team
- An aptitude for analytical thought
- Should be able to work under pressure