LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as “System/Network Intern”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity.
- Remote access solution implementation and support.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Troubleshooting any reported problems regarding hardware, software and network operating system.
- Ensure proper functioning of programs, servers.
- Performing server backup
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Technology
- Good knowledge of Linux environment (Installation, command, bash, profile, Basic Troubleshooting skills).
- Good knowledge of Window environment (IIS, DNS, DHCP, Domain, NTFS Security, Basic Troubleshooting skills).
- Basic understanding of SQL and database.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 03 April 2023.
|Category||Engineering - Computer|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Please check vacancy details.|
|Education||Please check details below.|
|Posted Date||07 Mar, 2023|
|Apply Before||03 Apr, 2023|