System and Network Admin
Detailed Job description / requirements:
1. Position: System and Network Admin
No. of Vacancy: 2
Location: Kamaladi, Kathmandu
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all PABX configurations,
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, hardware and develop server setup,
- Participate in system audits for security, compliance, and other best practice,
- Gather data and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system and network requirements,
- Liaise with data center network team and third party for maintaining quality of network.
- Monitor network and equipment performance records in order to determine the need for repair or replacement,
- Maintain Documents related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records,
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components
- Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs,
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in as System and Network Admin/ DevOps Engineer or similar role Knowledge of Relational database configuration
- Knowledge of Web/Application Server configuration
- Knowledge of Routers, firewalls and VPN configuration
- Knowledge of LinuxIn-depth knowledge of over all aspects of the configuration and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving skill
- Ability to provide information clearly and shortly.
- Ability to work in pressure.
- Applicant with less than 2 years of experience can also be considered for similar role.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are required to send their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.