LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Details / requirements:
The role of the Support Manager at LIS Nepal Pvt Ltd. encompasses the comprehensive management of the managed service project. This individual will assume the responsibility of coordinating and supervising all tasks associated with LIS Nepal’s international client’s production (hosted) and operational (batch) support. Their purview includes the overall project operations, ensuring the punctual execution and quality of project endeavours, as well as the vigilant monitoring and guidance of team members. Additionally, it should be emphasized that the Support Manager's obligations might extend beyond typical working hours to fulfil essential customer service demands.
- Lead the definition of and adherence to standard organization’s support policies and procedures.
- Lead support efforts related to creation of client-specific collateral such as support operating manuals etc.
- Serve as main point of contact between onshore teams related to all client and support issues.
- Monitor client satisfaction and ensure all Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are consistently met.
- Manage incoming requests, prioritize tasks, monitor issues, and ensure weekly review.
- Consolidate weekly status reporting for both management and client communication.
- Properly delegate support activities to the appropriate team members. Supervise project teams in defining and executing the transition from project activities to support.
- Work with the product strategy team to continuously evaluate support capabilities and define new support offerings.
- Support the presales / sales efforts related to support offerings by leading requirements gathering and solution definition meetings both in person and remotely.
- Manage employee administration (e.g. interviews and on-boarding) for the support team.
- Conduct performance appraisals for the support team.
- Review and approve weekly timesheets for support team.
- Provide on call support as needed during non-business hours.
- Perform knowledge transfer to client operational and support staff as needed.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of support project management, system development; Data Analytics application support preferred.
- Preferred ITIL 4 Certification.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including challenging situations such as on short-notice, with little to no preparation time, for changing audiences etc.
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to make decisions independently.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Open to work in different shifts.
- Ability to travel on short notice as needed.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 December, 2023.