Sr. UI/UX Designer
Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Why Choose UXCam
UXCam is the market leader in app-experience analytics. We are backed by prominent Silicon Valley investors including 500 Startups, and raised our Series A funding in July 2021.
You will have the opportunity to have an impact on a mature start-up with flat hierarchies on a hyper-growth stage. We provide a dynamic work environment in the center of Kathmandu and a perfect platform to learn and progress your career.
UXCam actively promotes diversity and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
Ensuring an outstanding user experience is key to success in today’s highly competitive digital markets. Every successful organization is in the business of delivering User Experience. On the foundation of these beliefs, we at UXCam developed a solution that helps enterprises to deliver the perfect app - by understanding their users.
Brands such as OLX, Nissan, Delivery.com and TaskRabbit are using UXCam to deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results.
UXCam enables companies to track user experience and pinpoint issues enabling them to make informed decisions about future improvements. Our product includes:
- Mobile SDK library: iOS, Android and Cross-platform SDK to record user experience data on the app
- Dashboard: to get actionable insight through easy-to-use visual tools (Session Replay, Heatmaps, User Analysis)
In order to provide UX / UI insights that are equally powerful and easy to understand, we are looking for an experienced Senior UX / UI Designer who will work closely with the Product and Engineering leadership team and enable us to optimize our own solution and dashboards.
The successful candidate should also be interested in closely interfacing with our CS team and our customers, and provide UI / UX insights to some of the leading Mobile companies in the world, and use this information to improve our own solution to provide insights in an automated fashion. Furthermore, in your role you will get the opportunity to contribute to our visibility in the mobile UI / UX area through research and close collaboration with our Content Marketing team.
- Collaboration between design/engineering to ensure quality and that the technical implementation meets the design requirements.
- Work with the design team to develop a design system and guidelines to optimize time and resources.
- Align with Brand/marketing manager to achieve consistency between different platforms/materials
- Plan and lead research projects using a mix of quantitative and qualitative tools to generate insights
- Map the users’ journey and understand their needs, pains, challenges, emotions, and behaviors and find solutions to solve them in the best possible way.
- Analyze and adjust the info architecture of our product to offer a seamless experience
- Communicate efficiently and clearly the requirements of the stakeholders to the team
- Translate and communicate complex technical topics to stakeholders and other teams
- Ideate user-centered, creative, innovative, and aesthetic solutions
- Conceptualize original ideas to simplify and facilitate the use of the most complex design obstacles
- Guide the UX/UI team to optimize and deliver with greater consistency, efficiency, and quality
- Identify, analyze and apply industry best practices for UX
What You’ll Need to Succeed in This Role
- 3 or more years of experience as UX/UI Designer
- Knowledge and experience with different research methods (user interviews, usability testing, surveys, etc)
- Strong problem-solving skills and a penchant to think outside the box
- Ability to effectively present and communicate findings to different stakeholders
- Experience in standard design and prototyping tools, such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, and Invision
- Experience in micro-interactions and motion design
- Excellent UI/UX design skills with great attention to detail
- Experience in working with Design Systems
- Lunch at office
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary
- PF, Gratuity , Festival Allowance
- Family Medical Insurance
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Please APPLY HERE
Or visit our Career page https://uxcam.com/careers