We are ISO 9001:2015 certified company, the leader in innovative technological practices. The main theme in our success has been finding and moving forward on new ideas
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Develops and maintains test cases for a majority of the modules of a relevant product.
- Executes the manual test cases and scenarios and publishes the results.
- Participates in test case reviews.
- Develops and maintain test data for some modules.
- Installs and configures relevant products in all supported test environments.
- Conducts exploratory testing as needed or planned.
- Writes, executes and maintains automation test scripts.
- Identifies and reports software defects in an appropriate manner, and follows the defined defect lifecycle.
- Works with team members in troubleshooting the root cause of a defect and resolves the issue.
- Works with test management and test execution tools (such as viz., HP QC, and JIRA).
- Understands business requirements provided.
- Follows standard development processes and procedures.
- Plans and prioritizes work tasks with input from their manager.
- Proactively notifies managers of impairments to commitments.
- Proactively seeks or provides assistance as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience - Automation OR Software Test Engineering
- Java programming skills
- Developing automated end to end web UI testing using Selenium and page objects concept
- Restful API testing using SoapUI and Performance testing using JMeter
- Experience formulating test plans
- Documentation - Use Cases/Test plans.
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Familiar with Windows SQL server databases
- Experience in testing Enterprise scale web applications
- Experience in using tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Must have excellent communication skills
- To oversee the entire development process, this includes software testing from start to finishto successfully deliver the assigned task;
- To guarantee a level of quality for the end client, and to help the software development team to identify problems early in the process;
- To maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- To ensure that the several testing and validation processes are improved continuously.