Sr. Project Manager
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Title: Sr. Project Manager
Location: New Baneshwor, Kathmandu
Experience: 5 years +
Aqore is looking for a dynamic Sr. Project Manager to lead large-scale, high impact projects or programs.
- Plans, monitors and manages internal projects from initiation through completion.
- Secures required resources and uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, risks and changes.
- Manages projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications. At the higher levels, incumbents manage large multifaceted projects; at lower levels, incumbents may be concerned with clearly identifiable elements or functions within a larger project.
- Establishes Service Level Agreements for effective management of system service.
- Responsible for governance of support services.
- Ensure compliance to SLA standards for Incident, Problem and Change Management as implemented at internally and externally.
- Ensure a stable and secure operational environment for Clients to ensure and increase system availability, reliability and scalability through the management of internal and external services.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Ability to problem solve and apply methodologies such as Unified Modeling Language/Rational Unified Process/etc. to prepare detailed specifications using case statements and related documentation.
- People skills, with the ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders and communicate changes that may not be aligned with the original expectations.
- Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, use case development /User Story process flow diagrams.
- Responsible for system documentation.
- Responsible for the performance and results of a department (i.e. multiple teams).
- As people leader responsible for deploying resources and performance evaluation.
- Manage performance of team members.
- Provide technical and project leadership to the team.
- Agile development processes within project lifecycle constraints.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret and explain technical information to non-technical people.
- Team Management
- Agile Development Process
- PMP certification is a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Project Management and leadership roles
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in a computer related field, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Application Procedure: Interested candidates can submit their CV/RESUME directly at email@example.com
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Aqore Software, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.