SQL Server Engineer
Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- 2 plus years of experience as a SQL Developer or DBA or similar role
- Solid understanding of T-SQL programming
- Good understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures, views, user-defined functions, triggers, SQL Jobs.
- Knowledge of Indexing and Statistics.
- Knowledge of Database backups, restores, and recovery models.
- Analyze existing SQL queries for troubleshooting and performance improvements.
- Effective data analysis capabilities
- Experience with Analysis Services is highly preferred
- Experience with Integration Services is highly preferred
- Experience with Reporting Services is highly preferred
- Experience with RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Azure is highly preferred
- Experience with No-SQL databases is preferred
- Experience with .NET is highly preferred