Sponsorship Quality Control Officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Rural Community Development Centre (RCDC- Nepal), Besishahar, Lamjung was established for advocacy initiatives in social justice, human rights and governance. Aiming at wellbeing of children, happiness of women and promoting governance culture, RCDC-Nepal has been managing physical and community development initiatives in Lamjung, Gorkha, Tanahun and Manang districts.RCDC is going to implement the Community Engagement and Sponsorship Plan (CESP), Building Secure Livelihoods (BSL), and Channel of Hope (COH) in Lamjung district from 1st October, 2020 in partnership with World Vision International Nepal. We are looking for qualified individuals to implement those projects in Lamjung district. RCDC- Nepal hereby invites applications, for the below-mentioned position, from interested Nepalese candidates.
Sponsorship Quality Control Officer
(Rich Media, Horizon and Data Management)
The purpose of this position is to manage processes that enable Lamjung Area Program [AP] to generate products and resources (Videos, Photos, Stories) that can deepen Child Sponsorship experience for sponsors/supporters and partners, children and communities. It requires to manage the Sponsorship Systems desktop, Horizon mobile application and data management to ensure the quality of data and efficient management of Sponsorship systems. It also requires to identify and manage data gaps in system/ child data and child media contents.
This position will provide technical support to capacitate Sponsorship Field Mobilizers of Lamjung AP to ensure quality of Child Sponsorship products and resources including Sponsorship Rich Media products and Horizon Systems and application management in compliance with World Vision’s Child Sponsorship Global Standards.
This position will work in coordination with WVI Nepal [Sponsorship Field Coordinator] with regards to Child Sponsorship communications in terms of Sponsorship Rich Media products and internally with Sponsorship Field Mobilizers. This position requires to interact and coordinate with other functions within organization/sectors to ensure Sponsorship Data is being triangulated and utilised to influence programmatic decisions that bring Child wellbeing and ensure 100% RC inclusion in programmes in the AP. This position also demands to manage the registered children’s data portfolio and ensure the quality and timeliness of the information of registered children in the horizon hope reimagined.
Reports to: Program Coordinator
% of Time
A. Academic Qualification, Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field with two years of experience in development sector.
- Experience working in a rural or remote district of Nepal.
- Good analytical skills; ability to critically analyze data, identify diverging and converging trends, and recommend improvement.
- Good interpersonal skills and cross-cultural sensitivity. Strong collaboration and partnership skills to mobilize engagement and influence.
B. Sector Knowledge, Skills and Work Environment
- Basic storytelling techniques, Child engagement techniques, Critical thinking skills and Communication and facilitation skills, including communicating with children and adults with respect and dignity
- Computer and Technology literacy; Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Strong experience in using technology including information management database software and platforms.
- User experience with WV’s data management, information platforms such as Horizon SSUI and Horizon Mobile Application.
- Will be required to spend at least 40 % of work time traveling to program areas to provide support and monitoring of performance.
- Willingness to work outside office hours especially when conducting monitoring/field visits.
C. Project Management
- Integration - Good interpersonal and strong coordination skills for Sponsorship Integration with other sectors.
- Risk management – Identify potential risk in implementing sponsorship activities, plan and support in preparing and implementing sponsorship risk management plan.
- Reporting – Provide accurate data and information related to registered children [RC] and sponsorship activities and ensure reports are shared timely.
- Data Management – Keep records and track RC data and participation, analyze and share the reports.
D. Capacity Building
- Be capacitated and ensure staff are capacitated on SBTII4DP, sponsorship communications Rich Media features, Data Management, Horizon Hope system, Sponsorship process and global standards, child engagement skills for meaningful and fun sponsorship activities for children.
E. Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Knowledge of World Vision’s Technical Programmes and organizational policies and standards, including Child Sponsorship standards and Sponsorship Integration.
Duty Station: Office/Field Base (with 40% field)
Application Form Link:
Jobs Description: -
- Interested candidates are invited to submit their Application form, CV along with a cover letter describing their qualifications and suitability for the position by September 26, 2023, 5 p.m. to Vacancy @ firstname.lastname@example.org Referencing the position title “Sponsorship Quality Control Officer" in the subject line
- No phone calls will be entertained. Only short listed candidates will be notify for further process. RCDC reserves right to accept or reject any submission of applications.