Solution Architect - BI
LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result
oriented professional to be part of our dynamic team as a “Solution Architect - BI"
- Work closely with the client and the team to translate business requirements into optimal technical solutions
- Design, modify and test technical architecture for Business Intelligence solutions
- Provide technical leadership to team members through coaching and mentorship and guide their efforts towards successful project delivery
- Continually research the current and emerging technologies and propose changes when and where needed
- Provide supervision and guidance to development teams to meet client’s expectations and functional requirements
- Effectively communicate with subordinates, peers, supervisors, and clients in a way that drives deliverables forward and maintains open communication channels
- Oversee and review the performance of all team members and identify/execute their performance improvement measures
- Maintain the coding standard by code review of team member’s deliverables
- Define the scope, milestone, deliverable and resource requirement for the project
- Contribute to the knowledge base via best practices and conventions
- Participate in resources hiring process and manage them effectively as per the project and organizational requirements
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities
- Report periodically to supervisors and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Master’s Degree is preferable
- Should have 9+ years of experience in relevant field along with strong interest in Business Intelligence
- Should have excellent communication skills and a proven ability to carry on business conversations at all levels
- Should have strong Organizational, Leadership, Decision Making and Problem-Solving skills.
- Should have an experience of interacting with senior management both in a technical and functional role
- Should be willing to travel outside the country as per need
- Previous experience on project management will be an advantage
- Prior experience on working with retail industry data will be an advantage
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
Preferred Technical Skills
- Proven work experience as a Solution Architect or similar role in leading concurrent projects and task by managing a team of technical staffs.
- Experience and understanding of data warehouse design and implementation.
- Understanding of dimensional modeling concepts and best practices.
- Experience analyzing & managing complex data.
- Experience using Project Management Tools.
- Good understanding of database technologies.
- Experience in creating ETL pipelines.
- Experience developing dashboards and reports.
- Prior knowledge in version control system like GIT, SVN, and Mercurial will be an advantage.
- Experience of cloud services like Google Cloud, AWS, MS Azure, DO
- Experience of Agile Methodology and knowledge of JIRA or Issue tracker tools like Redmine, Mantis is a plus.
Interested candidates are
requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work
experience and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd Dec,