Software Quality Analyst
Tekvortex is a leading IT services company specializing in delivering and optimizing best of breed IT solutions from the initial phase of scoping the requirements, up to the final delivery, maintenance and continuous upgrade for medium and large sized enterprises around the globe since 2012. Since its inception it has been a trusted partner and a recognized leader in providing enterprise application development, systems integration and solution delivery services. With a unique focus on building strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Tekvortex has created a solid reputation for exceeding our client expectations with quality work and fast delivery turnaround. We also have special expertise in custom software development â€“ providing specialized products, IT services and custom end to end solutions to our enterprise customers. We gain competitive advantage from these distinctive capabilities and have developed the ability to implement and manage complex IT systems in changing times with greater effectiveness than many competitors. Our people-first strategy has resulted in lively, enthusiastic and dedicated team of experts and an excellent learning and growing environment for the newcomers. If you are a technology enthusiast looking to excel in your career working on challenging projects using state-of-art technologies, this is the right place for you. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
These positions require a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in the software industry. We are looking for skilled Software Quality Analysts to be part of our global software development team that innovates market-leading products and services. An ideal candidate will have a passion for learning new technologies/tools rapidly and apply the same to ensure quality of our enterprise grade products and services.
- Document test procedures to ensure repeatability and compliance with standards.
- Prepare test cases, test data, test runs and write automation scripts where necessary.
- Prepare test environments and deploy applications.
- Document software defects, monitor resolution effort, track successes and report to stakeholders.
- Investigate customer problems forwarded by technical support team.
- Participate in review meetings to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine the point of failure.
- Participate in planning test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- BE/B.Sc in computer science or equivalent degree or having considerable relevant experience.
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in software testing. Senior level candidates with considerable experience of testing complex applications or leading quality control teams are highly encouraged to apply for senior/lead positions.
- Experience of creating and configuring test environments.
- Experience of building and deploying applications in test environments.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of writing SQL queries, any scripting language and Python will be a bonus.
- Working knowledge of using version control systems (GIT preferred) and test automation using Selenium will be a bonus.
- Excellent documentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed oriented, focused, disciplined with excellent work ethics.
Remuneration to be determined based on the candidate's experience and will not be a constraint for the deserving candidates.
You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the vacancy you are applying for in the subject of the cover letter.