Software QA Intern
Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Located in Kathmandu, we are U.S. based leading custom software development company with growing projects in various industries (healthcare, finance, etc..). Our flagship softwares are leading the way in their respective industries, and we need best software engineers to help us in accomplishing our ambitious goals.
- Fresh college graduates preferable Bachelor in Computer Science
- Basic knowledge on Software Testing
- Basic knowledge of Websites, Mobile Applications, Web Applications
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical Skills
- Willingness to learn and suggest process improvements.
- Passion for testing.
- A strong desire for quality.
Internship Program Plan:
- A Professional QA Engineer will be assigned as a mentor to the Interns
- Orientation (Organization culture and values)
- Individual Work Station
- Training Sessions with Professional QA Engineer
- Training on Various Testing Tools
- Interns will have dedicated assignments
- Daily Progress Report to the Mentor
- Once a week review by the mentor. Question & Answer session
- Weekly goal set for the interns
- Real work assignments
- Final Performance Evaluation
- Job placement facilities for deserving ones