Software QA Engineer
Spiralogics is a leading custom software development company primarily based in the US, Nepal, and India. With 18+ years of experience in the tech industry, we go beyond the traditional application development process to deliver quality products. With an array of both in-house and client-based applications, we work with different technologies such as Dot NET, PHP, Python, Node JS, React, Angular JS, Java, Xamarin, iOS, Android, and Flutter. If you want to build your career in a growing IT company, then come join Spiralogics. We provide a fun, friendly, and flexible working environment with an employee-centric work culture. To give you a sense of what we expect, here is a link [career.spiralogics.com] to our own career portal where we constantly add new positions that may better fit you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases (manual and automated).
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Provide periodic reports to stakeholders on bugs, features, performance and issue management.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Passionate about product quality and automation
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong documentation skills: able to clearly report bugs and prepare test reports
- Knowledge of load and performance testing process, an experience of using tools such as JMeter, SoapUI
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills