About BeyondID We offer consulting, implementation and managed services for deploying and managing identity management, API management and cloud platforms. Customers rely on BeyondID's expertise to design, deploy and manage innovative services, which have resulted in positive impact on their growth, productivity and cost reductions. Key facts about BeyondID on why our customers prefer us: Our Mission: We are providing unique, innovative services and solutions that enable our customers to enhance security, productivity, expand business and reduce costs. Our Goal: We are laser focused on making each customer extremely successful in deploying and managing modern identity, API and cloud solutions and building a long-term partnership. Our Strength: We are highly dedicated and experienced team in deploying and managing modern identity, application integration and cloud services. By offering consulting, implementation and managed services, we help our customers accelerate their adoption of identity, API and cloud platforms. Key methods, tools and approaches include: building enterprise strategy, conducting business readiness assessment, performing application portfolio rationalization, helping with evaluation and selection of best in class technology platforms, running proof of concepts, conducting pilot projects to assist customers with crawl and walk before run, assisting with design, development and deployment of enterprise solutions, performing application customization and application integration, executing application migration, and, conducting ongoing services management. We deeply value our customers for their support, our partners for their collaboration and our team for their dedication in our shared journey to success and better future.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
A US-based startup is seeking few Senior Software Engineers – Web Applications to develop and Test/QA Engineers to test custom software applications for our Enterprise clients in the USA. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small, experienced and growing team.
Position Type: Full Time
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable.
- Salary revision at 3 months and at the end of the year.
- Performance-based quarterly bonus.
- Ample Opportunity for training and self development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and Develop web-based software applications under guidance from Principal Software Engineer and founder.
- Build User Interface based on specifications provided by UX
- Communicate with other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Produce high quality code with backing Unit Tests.
- Work in an Agile team that practices Scrum.
- 5 years or more experience that shows some progression. Good English Language Skills both written and verbal.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a closely related field (BE, BCA, BIM, BBIS).
- Familiar with CI/CD and DevOps.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure or AWS or similar cloud environment.
- RESTful Web API. OpenAPI specification (previously Swagger).
|Category||Web Designing & Programming, Web Development|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Senior Level, Mid Level|
|Education||B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science, Graduate (Bachelors)|
|Posted Date||30 Dec, 2019|
|Apply Before||29 Jan, 2020|