SOFTWARE ENGINEER (PHP) / PHP DEVELOPER
Code Fusion Technologies is a global software development company providing IT solutions to enterprises worldwide. Combining proven expertise in technology, and an understanding of emerging business trends, Code Fusion delivers a range of software development solutions that includes e-business solutions, enterprise applications, professional website design and development, product engineering, CMS software, etc.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
The Code Fusion team is seeking a Software Engineer who will be responsible for the delivery, architecture, and development of complex large-scale systems. The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in Software Engineering principles and 2+ years of hands-on PHP development.
The candidate should work within an agile development environment with other developers and Responsibilities include complex design & development of web/mobile-based applications, participate in project planning, and evaluate the business needs.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop complex and highly scalable Web/Mobile applications and participate in all phases of the development process: planning, construction, and testing.
- Work with other members of a planning team to develop a prototype plan for an enterprise system that will process millions of records per day, including what key features system users require in the system as well as integration strategies to update existing systems that will transition into the new system built down the road.
- Work closely with the technical team to create the back-end architectural services.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Deliver high-quality software programs adhering to coding standards.
- Production defects analysis, UAT support, implementation, infrastructure support, and development.
Must have skills:
- Proven expertise in architecting and developing high availability, scalable, performance-oriented multi-tier enterprise applications with PHP.
- Solid knowledge and Experience in Core PHP, and frameworks.
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle).
- Experience in developing highly scalable applications that handle huge traffic and large amounts of data.
- Solid understanding and experience with Application Server and middleware technologies such as Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, etc.
- Experience in developing RESTful Services.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of NoSQL and Relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, etc.) and understanding of database concepts (schemas, tables…).
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Experience in microservices development.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns and development best practices.
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems and scripting (bash, python, etc.).
- Experience working in a SCRUM team.
- Innovative and strong team player with amazing problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with GIT as a version control system.
- Experienced in Agile development methodologies and tools including JIRA and Bitbucket.
- Knowledge of Docker and AWS services like EC2, RDS, SQS, and OpsWorks will be a plus.
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Your CV must include: A detailed description of the nature of current and/or previous job/s, and roles played.
|Category||Computer - Technology/Management, Computer - System Programming, Engineering - Computer, Computer - Programming, Software Development|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Mid Level|
|Education||B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelor's degree in a related field, Bachelor’s Degrees in Information Technology|
|Posted Date||29 Aug, 2023|
|Apply Before||29 Sep, 2023|