Software Engineer - JAVA
YCO Solutions is a privately held system integration company that focuses on technological solutions for its clients. We have been providing targeted cutting-edge technology consulting and hosting services in management systems, support systems, security systems, and other technological areas. We provide our solutions on a project-to-project basis strictly customized to the clients' needs. Our core competencies are focused on truly understanding the task at hand and implementing a truly dynamic solution.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Position: Software Engineer - JAVA
- Perform software/application development and technical product assistance.
- Code, identify bug, performance issues by testing software in functional and non-functional level.
- Perform application development, technical product assistance Design, Develop, Debug and Troubleshoot.
- Monitor progress and provide updates to the Project Manager and stakeholders.
- Contribute to knowledge capital via project documentation, best practice solutions and consult with Project manager for process/product improvements.
- Research and develop knowledge of IT industry, new products/models and platforms, its functionality and technical platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience.
- Comfortable with MSSQL or Oracle.
- System knowledge for any installations, configuration and system setups preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solution.
30 days from the date of the vacancy announcement.