Post Title: Software Engineer (.NET)- R&D
Level: C# .NET Programmer
Job Function: Software Research and Development
Specialization: C#.NET, Front End Technology- React, Angular (will be an advantage)
Industry: Application Development/ECM
General Responsibilities: The primary focus of this position is to Research and Develop applications in core platforms adopted by Asteroid Venture with special focus on leading enterprise systems as a part of a team. This involves extensive research on technologies and systems involved, design and development of business logic, problem analysis and development of the solution/product. Your R&D will be focused on enterprise applications as well as solutions for financial institutions. The incumbent is expected to have strong analytical and problem solving skills accompanied with excellent coding skills.
- Research on architecture and design of enterprise systems
- Requirement Analysis, Design and Development of medium and large applications
- 1-3 years of professional software development experience in DOT NET
- Good written and oral English communication skills.
Min Academic Qualification: Bachelor level in Computer Science/Electronics
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Good understanding OOP, analytical and solution design skills
- Good programming skills in C# / DOT NET framework including knowledge in web based /desktop based application development and database operations
- Ability to work/coordinate in a team is a must
KEY SKILLS: C#, DOT NET, Front End Technology- React, Angular (preferred), Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary: Rewarding salary & perks based on expertise and experience.
Expected Joining Date: ASAP
If you meet above criteria, please drop in your profile at email@example.com