LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of our dynamic team as a “Software Engineer"
- Perform data modeling, software/application development and technical product assistance.
- Consult with project team members and end users to identify application requirements.
- Code, debug, and test software components and products independently in a high-availability, high performance environment.
- Timely monitor progress and provide project status report to Project Manager and stakeholders.
- Contribute to knowledge capital via project documentation and best practice solutions.
- Participate in project discussion/analysis to understand the business needs of the client and deliver the optimal solution to enhance their business.
- Research and develop knowledge of IT industry, new products/models and platforms, its functionality and technical platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- 1+ years of work experience; along with strong interest in Business Intelligence/Software Development and Programming.
- Experience and understanding of;
- Application development using Java (Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot), .NET (Core, MVC), Python (Django, Flask) OR Node.js framework. Frontend technologies like AngularJS, ReactJS, jQuery and HTML/CSS/JS fundamentals.
- Dashboard development, database technologies like MSSQL and Oracle , data warehouse design, dimensional modeling concepts and implementation
- Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solution.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Experience of interacting with senior management both in a technical and functional role.
- System knowledge for any installations, configuration and system setups preferred.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 2nd September, 2022.