GrowByData was founded by powerhouses in big data analytics and SaaS, who have leveraged the power of global operations for decades. We help early-to-growth-stage companies use data to improve margins, delight customers, and accelerate revenue growth.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Are you interested in having your products be used by 1000s of brands globally? Does building a global brand excite you? Does having your solutions be used by the world’s top brand get you up from bed? GrowByData is on a mission to expand its distribution to the world’s retailers and is seeking energetic, creative, and self-driven individuals to join the challenge. We are looking for motivated, and talented individual to join us as Software Engineer to deliver our enterprise platform! If the challenge excites you, please apply with your CV, your work sample and 3 reasons why this excited you. Feel free to send your work samples from the industry or otherwise to prove yourself. Email email@example.com to be considered immediately.
TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER-(PHP/Laravel)
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code after researching, consulting, analyzing, and evaluating the business needs.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the highest level of commitment for the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address the issues.
- Help maintains code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Understand existing support practices and assist the team.
- A cultivated commitment to testing every aspect of the code.
- Support the client-support team when needed with technical or feature aspects
- Communicate proactively, positively, and effectively with team members, leads, and management.
- Experience working with PHP and PHP frameworks (preferably Laravel, PHP Unit, PHP composer). Extra skills like: Python, Node JS, etc. will be a great plus.
- Sound working knowledge with databases/servers such as MySQL/SQL Server (creating Database designs, stored procedures, triggers, indexes etc.)
- Adequate knowledge on database modelling and optimization.
- Strong idea on data representation, visualization, and reporting
- Experience with any version control system such as GIT/SVN
- Passionate about learning and self-motivated; drive to contribute ideas and share knowledge proactively; must be a team player
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – Computer Science or equivalent
- Over 2 plus years of software development experience in the above- mentioned domain would be preferred and favorable