CodeBee Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is a sister concern of WallBee Aps. It is a privately held company established in 2014. CodeBee Specialized in a broad rang of Developing business intelligence solution for Logistics Management System, CodeBee have its own product used by top companies around Schengen Area( Europe) and USA ,CodeBee focuses on providing best software for Europe and US Clients to make their day to day life more easier with Automation process , Currently CodeBee Nepal team size comprise of 15+ team members working closely with development and 5+ Teams On WallBee Aps Denmark For sales, Support and Development.
Details / requirements:
- Experience developing Microsoft ASP.NET/C# applications using MVC 4/ .Net core 3 / .Net 5 + / Blazor Hybrid, Blazor Maui
- Experience SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Write code to specifications and under the direction of management and technical lead
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Knowledge of deployment strategies for distributed and multi-tiered applications.
- Experience with using TFS/GIT as a source control tool as well as using the Agile and Scrum.
- Experience in design and implementation of user interfaces
- Experience with common patterns in distributed systems, e.g. REST, SOA, Web APIs.
- Experience working with REST web services and designing and developing XML-based schemas for data exchange
- Strong knowledge on HTML/jQuery/CSS and Ajax Techniques
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Team Player, Result oriented and focused on successful delivery
- React js will be plus point.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical business issues and technical problems
- Working with Project Managers to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs
- Ability to be self-sufficient within a team and communicate with other team members for best technical solutions
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Interested Candidates shall send their resume at email@example.com.
- No salary bar for deserving candidates.
Above industry average salary and benefits
Provident Fund or Retention Bonus
Opportunity to visit Onside (EU visit)
|Engineering - Software, Software Development
|Based on experience
|Senior Level, Mid Level, Junior Level
|Please check vacancy details., At least One year in relevant field
|Bachelor's degree in a related field
|04 Dec, 2023
|04 Jan, 2024