Social Media Specialist
GrowByData was founded by powerhouses in big data analytics and SaaS, who have leveraged the power of global operations for decades. We help early-to-growth-stage companies use data to improve margins, delight customers, and accelerate revenue growth.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Are you interested in Silicon Valley-style development environment? Do you want to work for one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Nepal? GrowBydata is looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, s/he will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. The individual will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Socialize with company colleagues, customers, and partners to understand and capture the day to day powerful stories of GrowByData.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Ability to adapt to changing forces
- Present to Senior Management
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English Language
- Good time-management skills
- Communication Skills: Excellent writing, editing, storytelling, SEO, and presentation skills and a strong sense of who your audience is and how to fulfill audience needs are critical.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree - coursework in business, writing, marketing, and communications. Preferably in public relations, journalism, internet marketing, or a similar area.
The right candidate/s will be looking for not just a new job, but a stellar career with our growing company. If you want to leave your mark on a new endeavor, and really take ownership of what will be the driving force of a successful company, then let us know you want to become a part of our team! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered immediately.