Social Media Manager
JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Social Media Manager for our client company.
Title: Social Media Manager
Experience required: 1-2 years, preferable in an ad agency, digital ad agency or digital media marketing
Vacant positions: 1
Looking for a Social Media Manager who is dynamic, witty with a sense of humor and a value for the company.
- S/He should have the ability to understand Social Media, branding, and the market we are working in along with the passion for expanding the knowledge of the team s/he is working with.
- Creating the concept or a campaign and executing it with proper planning is the asset we are seeking for.
- Be the leader to sing into the sweet music of success or push the team to the end of the tunnel in hard times.
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- Candidate must have an outstanding knowledge of brand marketing.
- Candidate must be excellent in verbal, written and digital communication.
- Candidate must have a keen to learn attitude and have a positive outlook
- Candidate should be prepared for long-term commitment.
- Candidate must have leadership quality.
- Candidate should be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
Note: Having a driving license and personal vehicle is a must.