Social Media Intern
Spiralogics is a leading custom software development company primarily based in the US, Nepal, and India. With 18+ years of experience in the tech industry, we go beyond the traditional application development process to deliver quality products. With an array of both in-house and client-based applications, we work with different technologies such as Dot NET, PHP, Python, Node JS, React, Angular JS, Java, Xamarin, iOS, Android, and Flutter. If you want to build your career in a growing IT company, then come join Spiralogics. We provide a fun, friendly, and flexible working environment with an employee-centric work culture. To give you a sense of what we expect, here is a link [career.spiralogics.com] to our own career portal where we constantly add new positions that may better fit you.
Details / requirements:
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from college or university with a major in marketing, communications or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge of design tools such as Canva, Figma, and/or InDesign.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A certification course in digital marketing is a plus.
- Contribute to the development of social media content on various platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns.
- Respond to comments and DMs on social media platforms.
- Brainstorm and research ideas for original content.
- Help create and edit short videos.
- Assist in the creation of social media reports to analyze engagement and performance metrics.