ThemeGrill (themegrill.com) is one of the leading WordPress Themes/Plugins Shop of the world (yes, not just of Nepal). Our themes have been loved by people all around the globe and currently, our products empower more than 400,000 sites and are getting more than 5000 plus downloads on a daily basis. ThemeGrill is a young energetic team. At ThemeGrill, we do work not only in fun ways but also to help each other for independent development which we think is the key to success. If you are a young WordPress enthusiast and want to take your career a lot higher in WordPress then ThemeGrill is the place for you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We’re looking for a dedicated and experienced SEO Specialist to join our enthusiastic marketing team at ThemeGrill. Apply if you’re a self-motivated SEO expert who can help us improve our organic search appearance and grow organic website traffic.
What qualities make you suitable for this position?
- Dedicated online marketer who can independently research, build SEO strategies, and implement them.
- You love SEO. You love stats and can interpret data for marketing strategies.
- You’re a self-motivated, self-starter and results-oriented individual with higher professional values. Ability to work unsupervised for extended periods of time.
- Readiness to learn new skills and accept feedback from others without taking it personally.
- Team player with really good communication skills and ability to interact with cross-functional teams. Over-communicators are appreciated rather than under-communicators.
- Good time manager and able to work under pressure.
- Creative thinking and strong problem-solving abilities. You love helping people to solve their problems.
- You’re an optimistic individual who can see opportunities in obstacles and motivate the team towards that direction.
- Have strong presentation, teaching or training, and persuasion skills.
- Involvement in the WordPress community is a plus. If you aren’t a member yet, then you’ll be after taking this job.
What skills do you need to pull off this job?
- SEO Expertise: Proven skills in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Most preferably with WordPress platform. 3+ Years of experience.
- Familiar with SEO and marketing tools: Have experience using SEO and marketing tools like Semrush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Surfer SEO, Google Search Console, Rank Math, etc.
- Keyword research: You can independently run keyword research and come up with content ideas beneficial for the company’s marketing goals.
- Persuasive marketing content: You can write marketing content and persuade your audience to buy your idea.
- WordPress expertise: Have extensive knowledge and experience of using WordPress platform, themes, and plugins. 2+ Years of experience. Basic HTML and CSS knowledge are a plus.
- English: Fluency in both verbal and written English. Ability to write Grammar error-free content.
Are you an enthusiastic SEO specialist? Apply to this position if you can help us improve our organic search appearance and grow organic website traffic.
What are your main responsibilities in this job?
- To ensure that our websites are following the best SEO practices (both on-page and off-page SEO).
- To edit content and meta information of different pages like product pages, pricing pages, blogs, etc. for SEO.
- Keyword research and build content strategies to improve our site’s appearance on search results.
- Research on different link building strategies and implement them in collaboration with other members of marketing team.
- Outreach influencers in the WordPress industry and build meaningful relationships.
- Edit content by junior and intern writers, guide them to improve their writing for better SEO rankings.
- Work with the marketing team lead and other marketing team members to achieve periodic and longstanding company goals.
- Closely work with different product teams to discuss different marketing strategies and internal collaboration.
- Track the results of SEO efforts and share reports with the whole team.
- Post on social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and engage users.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary with timely revisions. High-performing individuals get promoted even before 6 months. Bonus for the dedicated team members.
- Opportunity to build your career in global WordPress industry and digital marketing space.
- Access to premium training materials and online courses.
- Learning opportunities with marketing experts, SEO experts, developers, designers, and plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
- 5 Working days a week. Saturdays and Sundays are holidays for your personal tasks and family time.
- Annual company retreat to a popular destination in Nepal (we’ve been to Pokhara, Bandipur, Chitwan, and other places) and exciting activities.
- Timely picnic and outing programs. Plus, sports events like futsal tournaments.
- Fun working environment led by young co-founders, friendly team leads and HR manager.
- A serene working environment with in-house table tennis, badminton court, carrom board, dart board and chess to play and enjoy the break time.
- Free lunch, snacks and unlimited tea and coffee.
Note: This is currently a Work from Home/Office job.
*** Enlisted job responsibilities and required skills are all inclusive but not limited to the listed points. And, also the candidates who don’t have all skills but are eager to attempt are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can send links, Projects of your best work till now along with CV and Cover letter via Apply Here