SEO Manager/Online Ads Manager
ZZone Analytics is a full-service Amazon Brand Growth consultant company! We also power growth on Walmart, eBay and brand based eCommerce websites. We handle everything from marketing strategy and execution to sales analysis and acceleration. We provide service such as 1.Amazon SEO 2.Amazon PPC 3.Amazon Review 4.Amazon FBA 5.Inventory Management 6.Digital Marketing 7.Creating E-Commerce Website ZZone Analytics is constantly on a lookout for dedicated and capable leaders. Our global team of experts believe that the best employees are the ones who cannot stop improving continuously. If you are someone who is looking for challenging positions that push boundaries, we have a rewarding job and exceptionally high salaries. So what are you waiting for? Join us today! Email us your C.V. anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with subject as: Job Application for [Position Name]
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Zzone Analytics is currently looking for an experienced SEO Expert/Google Ads Expert. The candidate will use his/her expertise in generating profitable Amazon sales.
- Experience running Google Adwords
- Responsible for designing and implementing effective PPC campaigns
- Ability to handle PPC Ads.
- Continually improve performance through monitoring, testing, and updating tactics as necessary
- Ideal knowledge of Social media marketing, Search engine marketing and content marketing
- Provide tracking reports and analysis of existing online campaigns
- Advanced-level SEO, SEM, and PPC proficiency
- Solid, demonstrated understanding of social media management, content strategy, and tools
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong writing and verbal skills
- Exceptional project leadership skills, including setting priorities
- The ability to digest a client’s needs, propose solutions, and then oversee all development
- A get-it-done attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently.
- 2 to 3 years of experience managing Ads on Amazon or SEO
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Computer Science or Business Administration, a plus
- Knowledge of Online Search Advertising (Amazon Ads or Google Ads), with a proven record of increasing sales a must.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess a “big picture” perspective, but immediately willing to ‘roll up your sleeves,’ and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Proven career growth and successes
- Past ad agency experience is also a plus.
- B, A or higher in Marketing a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Paid Vacation and Sick days, Work from Home Option
- Competitive Pay, No bar for exceptional candidates
- A friendly and highly collaborative working environment where your voice will be heard and your ideas will count
- Chance to build a long-term career in E-commerce consulting and branding
- Learning & Development of opportunities and new skills