Senior Software Engineer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Xylontech is a US-based company and is seeking few Senior Software Engineers – Web Applications to develop and Test/QA Engineers to test custom software applications for our Enterprise clients in the USA. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small, experienced and growing team.
Position Type: Full Time or Contract (at least 3 years)
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable.
- Salary revision at 3 months and at the end of the year.
- Performance based quarterly bonus.
- Ample Opportunity for training and self development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and Develop web based software applications under guidance from Principal Software Engineer and founder.
- Build User Interface based on specifications provided by UX
- Communicate with other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Produce high quality code with backing Unit Tests.
- Work in an Agile team that practices Scrum.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or closely related field (BE, BCA, BIM, BBIS). Familiar with CI/CD and DevOps. Experience working with Microsoft Azure or AWS or similar cloud environment. RESTful Web API. OpenAPI specification (previously Swagger).