Senior QA Engineer
Cogent Health Pvt. Ltd., is a wholly owned subsidiary of F1Soft International Pvt. Ltd., F1Soft Group is an innovation engine in digital finance that is helping simplify the lives of millions of Nepalis. Since inception in 2004, we have been helping build a digital ecosystem that connects the Nepal population to essential financial services in simple, affordable and secure ways. The F1Soft Group comprises businesses in several verticals that enable digital transformation and contribute to ecosystem development. Our solutions cater to mobile financial services, eHealth, EduTech, InsureTech, and eCommerce, among others. With over 600 employees, we are Nepalâ€™s leading FinTech company and the highest tax payer in the IT sector. By 2023, we aim to be among the countryâ€™s top 5 businesses in terms of revenue and workforce.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a senior QA Engineer who should have a sound knowledge on API Testing, Security testing Load Testing along with report analysis.
- Collaborate with team members to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Understand the business logic of existing projects and share the same with team members.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Create clear, concise, detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Develop, document and maintain manual/automated test scripts, test cases, test data, defect tracking & reports
- Perform thorough Regression testing (both automated and manual) when bugs are resolved.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track system defects.
- Participate in review of standards, procedures, tools and process.
- Communicate with QA team as well as project leaders and development teams regarding test activities.
- Assist project leaders in solving QA issues.
- Involve in mentoring and guiding the QA team
- 3+ years of experience in Software QA.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or any relevant discipline.
- Genuine passion for testing and programming.
- Experience in Automation test framework such as Selenium Web Driver, UFT.
- Experience with SQL and databases.
- Good knowledge on test case management tools like XRay, Zephyr, QAComplete etc.
- Good knowledge and skills of Project management and Bug tracking tools like Jira, Confluence.
- Experience in API Testing, Security testing, Load Testing along with report analysis.
- Curiosity in how things work and love breaking things.
- Experience with Agile Development and Agile Testing Process.
- Good knowledge and skills of Web vulnerabilities and security.
- Good knowledge of OWASP would be of plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude and healthy desire for collaboration.