Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
WHY CHOOSE UXCAM
If you enjoy challenges, impactful work, and an opportunity to develop your career in a tech start-up (scale-up), UXCam is the company you are looking for. We've just closed our Series A funding and it's an exciting time to join us and help shape our business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a strong Senior QA who can identify with the mission of UXCam, and will enable us to consistently deliver a UXCam service of highest quality. Our service consists of a multi-platform mobile SDK and a web service, which includes a suite of comprehensive data analytics tools.
The role entails the design and execution of a stringent QA process in close collaboration with upper management, and the engineering and product team, making best use of the QA resources. This includes effective release management, automatic testing, and close involvement in the product release cycle.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Monitor aspects of quality assurance to establish best practices of processes to ensure the achievement of organizational goal
- Create QA processes ensuring the delivery of a world class product
- Create Roadmap for the product testing for release
- Train QA team and ensure they follow best methodologies and practices
- Requirement management, ensuring a high standard of product specifications
- Oversee implementation of automated testing for both mobile SDKs and web dashboard
- Create Test plan and design
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Use and drive metrics to facilitate decision making at all levels
- Create Performance testing plan
- Integrated Automation Testing
- Allocate time and resources to ensure product delivery on time
- Communicate effectively within the team and stakeholders
- Communicate both verbal and written to stakeholders in order to have same understanding wherein necessary
- Establish/adapt process that is best for the Quality Testing and product delivery
- Documents keynotes wherein required for the product development
- Create a QA report for every sprint.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED AT THIS ROLE
- Bachelors in IT or Relevant Field
- 4+ years in QA position, ideally with proven track record in QA of complex products or services
- Proficient written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Project Management tools, Automation Tools and ideally database knowledge
- Learning attitude
WHAT WE'LL OFFER YOU
- Lunch at office
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing
- Attractive Salary
- Annual, Monthly and Quarterly Events
- PF, Gratuity and Family Medical Benefits
- Learning & Development Opportunities
UXCam is a mobile app analytics platform that empowers product teams with the speed and visibility to create better user experiences. Our vision is to make every app experience in the world a positive and effortless one.
Are you ready to do the best work of your career? At UXCam, you'll work alongside self-driven, creative, and entrepreneurial-minded individuals. We're looking for people who feel empowered by flat hierarchies and want to make an impact at our hyper-growth stage startup.
We're proud to work with global brands like Delivery Hero, Rappi, Costa Coffee, and Virgin Mobile to deliver the best mobile app experiences. By leading with the unshakable belief that caring for customers leads to better businesses, we're backed by Silicon Valley investors and 500 Startups.
At UXCam, diversity is our strength. We're committed to creating an inclusive environment and looking for team members from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds. If you're ready for your next big career challenge, we want to hear from you.
- Lunch at office
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary
- PF, Gratuity , Festival Allowance
- Family Medical Insurance
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Please APPLY HERE
Or visit our Career page https://uxcam.com/careers