Senior Principal Engineer/ Solution Architect
LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
LIS Nepal Pvt. Ltd., a sister concern of Yomari Group of companies is looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be a part of our dynamic team as “Senior Principal Engineer/ Solution Architect”. Details of the same have been highlighted below:
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the client and the consulting team to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Formulate innovative solutions that best bridge any gaps between a client’s requirements and standard system functionality.
- Earn trusted advisor status through willingness to continuously learn about assigned client’s retailing practices and emerging trends in the industry.
- Lead and Ensure completion of high-quality deliverables for self and less experienced developers.
- Effectively communicate with subordinates, peers, superiors, and clients in a way that drives deliverables forward and maintains open communication lines.
- 6 or more years of progressive software development experience (front-end and back-end).
- 3 or more years of experience as team lead on large-scale projects.
- Good knowledge of .Net, C#, ASP.NET MVC/Core, SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Experience with building and consuming Web services (RESTful).
- Knowledge of Azure DocumentDB(CosmosDB), MongoDB or other NoSQL databases.
- Previous experience with Microsoft server products: Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Visual Studio. Team System, Microsoft Commerce Server, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong understanding of web development and e-commerce.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design model.
- Can confidently lead on all stages of a project from solution to testing to go-live.
- Previous experience in retail, retail technology or ecommerce is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, IT or a related (or equivalent) field.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 20th September 2020.