Senior PHP Developer
ThemeGrill (themegrill.com) is one of the leading WordPress Themes/Plugins Shop of the world (yes, not just of Nepal). Our themes have been loved by people all around the globe and currently, our products empower more than 400,000 sites and are getting more than 5000 plus downloads on a daily basis. ThemeGrill is a young energetic team. At ThemeGrill, we do work not only in fun ways but also to help each other for independent development which we think is the key to success. If you are a young WordPress enthusiast and want to take your career a lot higher in WordPress then ThemeGrill is the place for you.
Details / requirements:
- Here, you'll get a chance to work on existing products that are popular among more than 100K users and develop new products that may serve millions of users in the future.
- Plus, working together with our young, energetic, and very talented team members will always keep you energized.
- Individual with technical knowledge and strong passion with or without any degree are also eligible to apply.
- Should have a minimum of 3-year experience in PHP or WordPress. Should have proper projects to showcase as well.
- Should have proficiency in PHP including modern PHP practices (OOP, MVC, Namespace, autoloading, Traits, and Design Pattern).
- Experience on API development, knowledge of RESTful APIs and knowledge of integration of third-party APIs.
- Should have knowledge of HTML, CSS and SCSS.
- Knowledgeable regarding good database design and proficient in writing SQL queries.
- Familiarity with package managers such as Composer and NPM.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Should be able to write secure code according to proper coding standards.
- Should be able to work in a team and manage a team in the future.
- Sound Knowledge of anyone PHP framework like CodeIgniter, Laravel or Symfony would be a plus.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Plugin anatomy would be plus.
- Experience of working on project management tools like Jira would be plus.
- Contribution to open-source project would be a huge plus. If you have created any WordPress theme or plugin, attach the link or send a zip file.
- Develop WordPress Themes or Plugins from scratch.
- Carry out team planning as well as product planning.
- Fixing bugs and small enhancements that come into our WordPress plugins.
- Refactoring legacy code with particular attention to backward compatibility.
- Maintain and enhance existing WordPress Products, modules and applications.
- Initiating new ideas for new modules & products.
- Competitive Salary & Timely Salary Review (No bar for right and deserving candidate).
- Opportunity to build your career in WordPress.
- Access to Premium Training materials.
- Festival Allowances.
- Bonus for the dedicated team members.
- Medical and accidental insurance.
- 5 working days a week.
- Lunch, snacks, unlimited tea, and coffee
- Timely refreshment and outing programs.
- Fun and serene working environment.
- In-house Table Tennis, Badminton Court, Carrom Board, Dart Board and Chess to play and enjoy the break time. (We conduct inter-office tournament time-to-time on different sports)
Interested candidates can send links, Projects of your best work till now along with CV and Cover letter via Apply here
|Computer - Technology/Management
|Rs. - 50000 to 120000 / Month
|BCA / BCIS, B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science, Bachelor’s degree
|16 Nov, 2022
|16 Dec, 2022