Senior .Net Engineer
CodeBee Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is a sister concern of WallBee Aps. It is a privately held company established in 2014. CodeBee Specialized in a broad rang of Developing business intelligence solution for Logistics Management System, CodeBee have its own product used by top companies around Schengen Area( Europe) and USA ,CodeBee focuses on providing best software for Europe and US Clients to make their day to day life more easier with Automation process , Currently CodeBee Nepal team size comprise of 15+ team members working closely with development and 5+ Teams On WallBee Aps Denmark For sales, Support and Development.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
What you get to do every day:
- Design and develop high performance software libraries and APIs
- Implement highly scalable, performant,
- Be involved in all phases of the agile software development lifecycle
- Work with our Product teams to gather detailed requirements for new products, services & tools.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and introduce them as needed
- Analyze, debug and fix defects
What you bring to the role:
- Be focused, passionate, and strive to find simple solutions to complex problems
- Have previous design/development experience with large-scale production systems and/or data platforms with knowledge of high availability applications
- Possess strong troubleshooting, code optimization and refactoring skills.
- Experience Ability to elaborate and convert business requirements into technical requirements, create architecture and design documents .
- Be comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
You must have demonstrated experience in several of these domains and technologies:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related subject
- Should have 3+ ,years full-time work experience in .NET technologies
- Strong ability to build RESTful services in C# with .NET/.NET Core, Web Services, Background service, Scheduler services.
- Proficient in SQL and relational database concepts
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Proficient in implementing automated unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning using GIT/SVN
Team Building Outing every year.