Senior Frontend Developer
Proshore is a Dutch Nepalese Service Company dedicated to service Scaling SaaS companies in the Netherlands with Agile Software Development Teams from Kathmandu. We have long term partnerships with customers on various SaaS companies in Data Analytics / Customer Experience, B2B E-commerce, and Business software as CRM.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a person who believes in our mission and wants to create an impact.
Our customer is an international start-up based in The Netherlands that is dedicated to reform the transportation sector by making smarter use of existing transportation movements for transportation. Making use of data apps and intelligent matching of market requests. Next to this platform there is a business unit providing turnkey solutions for the transportation industry.Personal Skills
- You are strongly customer-focused
- You like to achieve a goal within the team
- Good time management, organization, planning skills
- Proactive, value-driven, analytical, and problem solver
- You are assertive and feel free to express yourself and your idea’s in English
- Design end to end solutions with consideration to customer focused, architecture, maintainability, scalability and quality of the application
- Together with your team, understand the requirement, research, and recommend changes to each other and the product owner to improve application and user experience.
- Collaborate with the team to meet the product goals and ship good quality product increments timely
- Maintain quality work delivery making sure that the standards are met.
- Groom and mentor the team, provide feedback on their work frequently, and encourage and promote best engineering practices
- Initiate and work with metrics to control and effectively manage the technical debts.
You will get an opportunity to work on microservices setup with: Azure, Kubernetes, .Net Core, Angular and Flutter. You will be working on multiple parts of the application where we together see a fit.
There is no need to specifically know the stack we asked for, but we would like for you to have knowledge about the things we mentioned below;
- Any of fundamental Frontend programming languages and frameworks
- Ability to work with microservices and REST APIs that adhere to the API first application standards
- Deep understanding of large systems, complex code bases, and version control systems such as Git
- Knowledge on relational database management software along with any Backend programming and frameworks is an added value
- Your own workstation with dual monitor
- Flexible work timing
- Free Lunch and Breakfast
- Participate in events
- Excellent career opportunities
- Space for own initiatives
- Health & Accidental insurance coverage
- Recreational activities
- Paid Paternity, Maternity, Marriage, Sick and Casual Leave
- Floating Holiday
- Open and fun working environment
- Collaborative team members
Our Selection Process goes like
- Click "Apply Now" and share us about yourself
- Within 2 weeks, you will get a response via quick call/ email
- Online Interviews (max 2 rounds): This will be done via google meet or Skype
- Technical Assignment
- That's it! You will receive a very exciting job offer and position
⏰ Application Deadline: March 3, 2021
Interested and enthusiast candidates are encouraged to apply from our career page directly https://careers.proshore.eu/senior-frontend-developer